Friday, October 30, 2009
Amelie
This week I watched the French film, Amelie. It was a very different movie. I personally didn't like it. It is about a little girl named Amelie who grew up home-schooled with no friends. She had to use her imagination to entertain herself. This causes her to be a girl with no lover in her life who hates facing reality. The style seemed to be scattered along with Amelie's ideas and actions. She attempts to make other people's lives better while ruining one man's life who is mean to his worker. Amelie and the Glass Man share a common bond through his paintings and each others company. There is a girl in the picture he just quite can't get right... Amelie. The movie was very creative however it is not a movie I would choose to watch again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment